Difference between revisions of "Falcon XT"
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
Latest revision as of 08:23, 24 March 2015
A member of the StorLogix - Falcon XT system.
Features of the Falcon XTHardware controller used in conjunction with StorLogix software to control AI Devices at a site. ControllerTerm for the Falcon XT, Falcon Base Unit, or Master Security computer that ‘controls’ AI Devices.
• Support for as many as 10,000 units and 10,000 users.
• Connect via TCP/IP locally and/or remotely.
• Support for remote annexes with dial-up modems and automated sharing of a single connection.
• Ability to centralize your site data.
• Lighting, Elevator, and multi-area access control.
• UL-294 Listing in the United States and Canada. CE Mark for approved distribution in the European Union.
• On-board Ethernet, USBA data port connection type that supports higher speed data transfer than RS232., and RS-232 connectivity.
• Storage of up to 40,000 events in safe, non-volatile memory.
• Two industry standard Wiegand inputs.
• 12V DC power supply on board with battery backup.
• Hundreds of configurable access levels and time schedules.
• LogixScriptSettings within StorLogix that allows a site to create custom scripts that will trigger certain things to occur if the conditions are met. For example, a site could use LogixScript to turn on a coffee pot if the manager logs on the site before 9:00 am but not turn it on if the manager logs on the site after 9:00 am. These scripts are very customizable and can be used to do almost anything that could be needed for a custom site setup with relays and conditions. capabilities for the greatest in configuration options.
• Thousands of flexible input and output points for end-to-end solutions.